Let us help you, pick YOUR your perfect heel...
Step 1: Understanding the sizes.
At Stage Heels our ranges of heels are made in some of the best factories in the world. Our Pleaser ranges are manufactured in the United States of America and as such their sizes differ from our standard South African sizes. It is important that you check your regular South African size against our conversion tables.
Step 2: How to check your size.
Download the attached document to assist in determining your size by clicking the link below and follow the instructions indicated hereafter:
- Place the document on a flat surface like a floor.
- Place the edge of your heel on the line as indicated.
- Use a pen and mark around your big toe.
- Measure the distance from the tip of your big toe to the middle of your heel line using a cm ruler.
- Write down this measurement. ADD 1 cm to this measurement.
- For example: If your foot measurement was 24cm. Add 1 cm to this, now it is 25cm. Look at the table below. On the Gala range if your measurement is 25cm, the closest size would be a SA size 6. This is the correct size for you.
- Proceed to Step 3 or alternatively email us for assistance at email@example.com or Facebook message us at https://www.facebook.com/stageheels/
Step 3: Comparing your size to our conversion tables.
Step 4: Order your shoe...
*The above steps are a guideline to assist in ordering the correct shoe size. It is the responsibility of the client to order the correct styles and sizes Stage Heels do not accept any responsibility for the ordering of incorrect sizes.